Director of Tech | Engineering
What: inCitu is seeking a passionate technology leader to build, manage, and expand the technology team and our product, while working closely with the leadership team. This role will initially report to inCitu’s CEO. This individual possesses the following attributes:
● You are tech savvy and cities enthusiastic.
● You want to apply your technical skills to build a better, inclusive future and society.
● You are a great believer in AR and its power to change the world, and feel confident enough within the scape of mixed realities to test different solutions and push some boundaries.
● You are a leader and enjoy managing people and processes.
● You have some background in systems engineering, computer science, 3D modeling, data science and/or machine learning.
● You are curious and excited about building something big, and being at the very core of an entrepreneurial team and effort.
About Us: inCitu is a venture backed startup that uses augmented reality to democratize the process of urban development to build better cities faster and more equitably.
● Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with our business goals
● Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
● Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
● Build quality assurance and data protection processes
● Build and lead tech, data and computer engineering teams
● Translate stakeholders’ feedback to improvements and adjustments in technology
● Demonstrate leadership and excellent communication skills, as well as strategic thinking and Problem-solving aptitude
● Produce tech documentation for due-diligence and communicate them to potential investors
Experience and Skills:
● Prior early stage start-up experience - a big plus
● Proven ability to learn new technologies and explore new domains.
● Proven experience in high quality software development in a fast, agile environment
● Mobile Application Development experience for iOS and Android
● Experience in developing AR applications in iOS, Unity, ARcore, and/or ARKit - a plus
● Experience in code reviews and reviewing pull requests
● Understanding the world of GPS and geolocation and its challenges
● Experience with 3D modeling - a plus
● Experience with computer vision - a plus
● Early-Employee Equity/Options
● NYC based headquarters
● Remote Work Optional
● Health insurance, dental, and vision coverage
● Unlimited PTO
● Fun, fast paced environment
Feel like it might be the right fit for you?
Send along your resume and portfolio/work sample to us at email@example.com
with the subject line: Director of Tech. We are excited to get to know you, and if selected we'll follow up to schedule an interview!
inCitu embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team thatrepresents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. As an Equal EmploymentOpportunity and Affirmative Action employer, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran,status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.