What: inCitu is looking for a data analyst to research, analyze and improve our processes and projects. As a data analyst at inCitu, you will be responsible for generating valuable, actionable research products to best inform inCitu’s business and product. You will analyze large amounts of qualitative data and build and constantly improve our product’s analytical capabilities.
About Us: inCitu is a venture backed startup that uses augmented reality to democratize the process of urban development to build better cities faster and more equitably.
Time To Start: ASAP
Location: NYC (hybrid) or fully Remote
● Translate data into mini-reports offering a concise description and explanation of trends in resident online discourse.
● Provide high-quality deliverables to city or county leadership to support decision-making processes.
● Develop scalable analysis methods for analytical deliverables.
● Maintain close collaboration with go-to-market team to align with business needs.
● At least two years of proven experience in analyzing data (including academic research).
● Excellent analytical skills
● Strong writing skills
● Ability to simplify complex ideas or convey messages in a clear and concise way
● Attention to details while keeping the big picture in mind
● Tech-savvy and keen on learning new technologies
● Time management skills and ability to work independently
● Experience in data visualization - advantage
● Experience in spatial analysis and mapping - a big plus
Feel like it might be the right fit for you?
Send along your resume and portfolio/work sample to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line: Data Analyst. We are excited to get to know you, and if selected we'll follow up to schedule an interview!
inCitu embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team thatrepresents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. As an Equal EmploymentOpportunity and Affirmative Action employer, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran,status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.