InCitu is using innovation augmented reality to democratize urban planning and help plan the cities of the future.
If you are passionate about the power of technical innovation to create a thriving society for all we'd like to hear from you. We're seeking a technology leader with equal parts passion, technical excellence, and drive to learn and innovate
Who you are
- You are tech savvy and cities enthusiastic.
- You want to apply your technical skills to build a better, inclusive future and society.
- You are a great believer in AR and its power to change the world, and feel confident enough within the scape of mixed realities to test different solutions and push some boundaries.
- You are a leader and enjoy managing people and processes.
- You have some background in systems engineering, computer science, 3D modeling, data science and/or machine learning.
- You are curious and excited about building something big, and being at the very core of an entrepreneurial team and effort.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with our business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Build and lead tech, data and computer engineering teams
- Translate stakeholders’ feedback to improvements and adjustments in technology
- Demonstrate leadership and excellent communication skills, as well as strategic thinking and Problem-solving aptitude
- Produce tech documentation for due-diligence and communicate them to potential investors
Experience and Skills
- Prior early stage start-up experience - a big plus
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and explore new domains.
- Proven experience in high quality software development in a fast, agile environment
- Mobile Application Development experience for iOS and Android
- Experience in developing AR applications in iOS, Unity, ARcore, and/or ARKit - a plus
- Experience in code reviews and reviewing pull requests
- Understanding the world of GPS and geolocation and its challenges
- Experience with 3D modeling (understanding in renderings and visualizations - a plus)
- Experience with computer vision - a plus
- Early-Employee Equity/Options
- NYC based headquarters
- Remote Work Optional
- Health insurance, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun, fast-paced environment
inCitu embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.