inCitu is looking for a Unity developer with experience in AR and mobile apps integration.
inCitu is using innovation augmented reality to democratize urban planning and help plan the cities of the future.
If you are passionate about the power of technical innovation to create a thriving society for all we'd like to hear from you. We're seeking a technology leader with equal parts passion, technical excellence, and drive to learn and innovate
Who you are
- You are tech savvy and cities enthusiastic.
- You want to apply your technical skills to build a better, inclusive future and society.
- You are a great believer in AR and its power to change the world, and feel confident enough within the scape of mixed realities to test different solutions and push some boundaries.
- You are curious and excited about building something big, and being at the very core of an entrepreneurial team and effort.
What you will be doing
- Join a team of visioners, industry experts and technologists that aim to democratize city planning and change how cities are being developed using immersive technology
- Develop the overall Augmented Reality component of an cutting-edge app
- Push the boundaries of what can be done with AR in the Urban scale, including innovative geopositioning and anchoring approaches and solutions
- Work with the rest of the technical team to ensure a successful integration of the AR to the mobile and web applications
Experience and Skills
- An expert in Unity
- Experience with Augmented Reality and Vuforia
- Understanding the world of GPS and geolocation and their challenges
- Experience with working on geolocation, geopositioning, anchoring and occlusion challenges
- Experience in mobile apps integration
- Potential experience working with ARKit, ARCore
- Familiarity with Flutter - a plus (specifically: experience of integrating Unity applications to work with a Flutter app)
- Proven ability to pick up some new code languages and technical approaches, and to explore new domains
- Experience in 3D modeling - a plus
- Prior early stage start-up experience - a plus
Feel like it might be the right fit for you?
Send along your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Job Opening - Unity AR Developer. We are excited to get to know you!
inCitu embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.